Saturday 2 February 2013

Things! :3

Hay! Whazzaap? :3
...I don't really talk like that. Heh~

Ne'whoozles~! :3
I just downloaded the Blogspot app. on my phone, so I thought I'd blog and try it out, but...I don't have much to say right nao... *sighhh* (´_`)

Well...I dyed my fringe pink today! :D I was getting a bit tired of the green that was meant to be blue (yep!) so I dyed it pink and it looks...pretty good! :D I'll just be re-dying it tomorrow because it's not as bright as I hoped, so...I'll be fixinn' dat! c:
Also, I watched Journey To Agartha last night and...ohhmyygoshhh! <3 that film is seriously amazing~! I absolutely love Makoto Shinkai and I'm a huge fan of 5cm Per Second, The Place Promised in Our Early Days and I'm working on saving up for The Voices Of A Distant Star but Journey To Agartha was not a disapointment :3 truly stunning! I cried :,)
(crybaby here! xD)
Also I got Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch and holy fuuuuuu--
Studio Ghibli is my most favourite thing ever! Seriously. Nothing does nor will ever compare to my love for Studio Ghibli <3 it's done SO much for me and has changed my life in so many different ways it's unbelievable and when I found that that Level 5 and Studio Ghibli were working on a game together...
I jumped and danced and cried everywhere I could possibly go! I've been on that game A LOT since yesterday and it's so breath-taking and beautiful; completely flawless :3 and Joe Hisaishi created the music for the game and he is my favourite composer ever! <3 bwahh!! I love this game and I'm suuuuper excited to hopefully do an LP soon! Eeeekk~

A lot of say for someone who originally had nothing to say ;3

Well! I shall depart now and blog again soon~! c:
BYESIES! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment