Monday 4 February 2013

A day in the life of 'interesting' me!

Herroo~! :3
How is it today with yeeew, hm? ^w^

I thought I'd actually blog about my day for a change :3 usually I just make a blog about something random which, I still like doing, but for a change I thought I'd do this!
Let's see how interesting this will be.. *cough cough* -.-

Well, I woke up this morning about 7:15am and, like usual, check my phone which takes about 5 minutes because I'm still waking up :,) I then proceed to make my bed and go into the bathroom to the usual morning bathroom routine! I then check my phone again and get dressed!
Clothes choice of the day; my knee high Converse, black tights, shorts, a glittery wolf shirt (I love wolves) and a So So Happy hoodie! <3
I then put on make-up (not a lot) just some foundation and eye-liner and then I straighten my huuurrr :3
I went downstairs with my College folder and my bag and had some breakyfast :3 I usually have Frosted Shreddies! <3 nomnomnommmm~
My mum drives me to College, so we usually leave at around 9:40am and get there at about 9:50am (depending on the traffic) and I will go to meet my friends and we'll walk up to the classroom for our first lesson to start at 9:00am!

The first lesson we had today was...uneventful :p we got our last assignment (YES!) and we spent some time talking about that and making sure we understood everything and then we were left to get along with it :3 while in between we had a half an hour break to do...whatevvs! :D
Thennnn...it's LOOOONCH TIMMEEEE~! *droooool*
Cheese sandywiches and crispy crisps! NOM! <3 Lunch lasts for an hour which is WAY too long in my opinion as it just gets boring after the first half an hour -.- but what can you do?
I spent my lunch today taking pictures of my friend to annoy her ;D I'm so nice, huh?
When lunch ended, we spent the whole afternoon working on another assignment that needs to be handed in on Friday :3 the usual break at 2:30pm if we wish and then we carry on until 3:30pm - 3:45pm!
I walk home blasting that J-Core music in my ears! EFF YUUR! <3
I will then check my emails and...well, here I am! :3
UP TO DATE!
I'm not really sure what to do now...I'm debating with myself whether to do College work or play Ni No Kuni, I mean...I know the RIGHT thing to do...but is that the fun thing? XD
NOPE!
But, I think I'll do some College work :3 ...after dinner!
It's chicken and vegetables tonight with mashy potatoes <3 YES!

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Was this even interesting? I highly doubt it :,)

Anyway! I think I shall end this blog here as I can smell dinners so it's probably nearly ready! :D
To anyone who reads my blog (if anyone even DOES) I hope you've had a great day and it continues to be great~! c:
BYESIES~! ( ^ _ ^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment