Friday 15 March 2013

Easter holz! B]

Hai gaiz! :D
How are you all todaaaay?

I can now happily say that I am OFFICIALLY on my Easter holidaaays! :D
*dancedancedance* :3 *pops party poppers* ! Woopwooop!!~ x,D
I get three...you hear that?! THREE weeks off college! <3 well, it should be two but we have an extra week which is awesome! :D even though I have work to do, I'm going to enjoy my free time by making YouTube vidoes, playing video games, drawing, watching Anime and all that shazzle dazzle :,3

It's going to be sooo fantastic!
But other than that...I don't really have much to update you all on :c
*shakes head* shaky shaky shakyyyyyyyyyyyy~
Hmpf! *sighhh* ._.

Well, at the current moment in time I am watching my FAVOURITE guurls from K-On!! Ritsu bby ;D bwaah!! I looove herrrr <3 And Yui-chan!! SO KAWAII * 3 *
Annnnnnd...I am going shopping tomorrow with my mum (and possibly sister) which I am suuuper excited for! One last spend spree before I start saving up!
YUSH! *fist pumps the air*
I really can't think of anything else that I need to say >,<

I'm just...chilling out on my floor. Yes, floor. Because that's how I roll! ;p
Oh dear...OH GOSH! That sounded really weird in my head! OH NO THE WINKY FACE MADE IT WORSE AAAAHHHHHH!! o______o
W-Wait...you don't get it? You know...floor...roll?
WELL IF YOU DON'T I WON'T EXPLAIN TO AVOID FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT ON MY PART! Dx
//shot

I have made a complete fool of myself and I didn't even intend for that to happen...not that I ever do! But me making a fool of myself is something I deal with on a daily basis because that's just how I am :3
Nyuuu~

Well, I think I have taken up enough of your time! :D Go and have a awesome day and be haaaappyyyy~
Byesies~!

No comments:

Post a Comment