Monday 27 June 2016

Seasonal Anime Tag~

Spring Anime Tag 


Yahalloooo~

I'm back again with another seasonal anime tag~! This time for the Spring season that just ended <3
It was a...fairly decent season ^^; 
For me, it was kind of a mix of awesome series, not so awesome series and some series in between :,) I also came up with a new question and altered an original question to turn that into two questions! n.n
So with all that said...
Let's get staaaarted~~ 

[ Remember, of course, that the answers to these questions are all my opinion. So don't get all freaky if I dislike something you like ]

~   ~   ~

List of Spring Series I watched;

- Big Order (TV)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III (recommend)
- Boku no Hero Academia (recommend)
- Bungou Stray Dogs (recommend)
- Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song
- Endride (recommend)
- Flying Witch (recommend)
- Hakuouki: Otogishoushi (recommend if you're familiar with the Hakuouki series)
- High School Fleet (Haifuri)
- Joker Game
- Kagewani: Shou
- Kiznaiver (I recommend the CRAP out of this series!!!)
- Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (recommend)
- Kuma Miko
- Kuromukuro
- Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season (recommend if you like the first season)
- Mayoiga
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
- Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
- Sakamoto desu ga? (recommend)
- Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalitiés 
- Sousei no Onmyouji 
- Super Lovers (recommend)
- Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge (recommend)

List of Spring Specials I watched;

- Flying Witch Petit
- Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge

1. What was the best anime?
The best anime was Kiznaiver!


Kiznaiver had me hooked from the first episode! I literally LOVED every single second of this anime right down to the hella emotional scenes that had me weeping like a baby ; ___ ;
It. Was. PERFECTION!
The story centres around seven high school students; Chidori, Nico, Honoka, Yuta, Tenga, Yoshiharu with Kacchon as the main, you could say. 
Kacchon (or Agata Katsuhira ^^; ..I just really like his nickname) has lost all sense of pain and, as a result, became a very quiet and reserved person. Chidori who is Kacchon's childhood friend can only barely remember the days before he became this way and wants to try and return him to his original, cheerful self. 
One day, Kacchon and Chidori (along with the other characters I mentioned) are kidnapped and taken to a facility that runs the Kizna Project where they are forced to join and become Kiznaivers which means their pain is shared among them. While there, they meet Noriko Sonozaki, a mysterious and unemotional girl who acts as the head of the Kizna System. She is also far more connected to Kacchon than even he realises...
The anime follows these teenagers as they experience each other's pain and go through various challenges while the reasoning behind the Kizna Project remains a mystery.

This anime has had mixed views and I'm part of the people who say it was AWESOME!
So I highly recommend this anime! It's seriously SO great, I even added it to my favourite list on MAL :,)
It. Was. PERFECTION!

[ my rating: 10/10 on MAL ]

2. What was the worst anime?
The worst anime was definitely Joker Game.


I wasn't originally planning on watching Joker Game. I read the synopsis and it didn't really speak to me...but it kept nagging at me in the back of my mind, so I eventually gave in and watched it :,)
..I really shouldn't have .-.
It was SO boring. So painfully boring ;A;
Basically the story is that World War II is approaching and, in Japan, there is this secret agency called the "D Agency" which was established to obtain secret information from around the world.
That's all I can think of to say. Each episode kind of focused on a different member doing different things and...it was just so boring! I couldn't concentrate on the story and not one single thing about this anime interested me ;;; 
A few of the episodes almost had me falling asleep :,)
I definitely don't recommend this one >.<

[ my rating: 3/10 on MAL ]

3. What was your favourite anime?
My favourite anime was Kiznaiver!
..sorry to repeat myself ^^;
In fact this review may mention Kiznaiver a few more times :,)
But if I haven't already said it enough, I really did love Kiznaiver! 
I found it so hard to wait for Saturday when this masterpiece of an anime would air ;^;
The plot was really unique and very well handled and expanded. The character development was gradual and didn't feel rushed. The amount of ships in this anime, too :,) 
RIDICULOUS!! X,D
I very much shipped Chidori x Kacchon, but he was quite interested in Sonozaki. Then Chidori x Tenga became likeable to me too EVEN THOUGH ALWAYS Chidori x Kacchon! Then there was Tenga x Nico which is also cute, but I prefer Yoshiharu x Nico :,) and then you have Yuta x Honoka but they are totally cannon. Or...they will be. They are only for each other :,)
ANYWAY! Throughout the whole anime, I really hated Sonozaki. Her character was just so unlikeable to me. And she was also the wedge between Chidori x Kacchon ;;;
I never thought I'd like her or even understand her, but because of how the final episode was handled and how the story panned out, I was able to understand AND like her in the end!
I mean, that doesn't change my view on Chidori x Kacchon being the BEST, but I really did like Sonozaki in the end.
Honestly this anime is seriously perfect! Please do yourself a favour and watch this! *ω*

[ my rating: 10/10 on MAL ]

4. What was your favourite OP. song?
There were lots of awesome OP. songs this season, but I had to go with LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME (Kiznaiver).

..big surprise there, huh? ^^;

But seriously. This song is awesome! I always say this when I write these reviews, but this was another song that I listened to a billion times once the episode finished :,)
I wasn't hugely familiar with Boom Boom Satellites who composed this song, but they are definitely amazing if they can create a song like this ; u ; 
And I was also very sad to hear of them breaking up and the reason why.. </3
But definitely an amazing and addicting song! *v*

5. What was your favourite ED. song?
My favourite ED. song was kinda hard to choose...but I went with the most entertaining one which was KUMAMIKO DANCING (Kuma Miko).


As well as entertaining, this ED. song was also really cute :3
..though the ending of the anime was slightly odd.. Made me feel weird kinda.. ^^;
But this song is actually the reason why I watched this anime in the end.. Is that weird? :,)
It just sounded really cute and funny and I was like..
 "Heh. I wanna know what the anime is like if this is the ED. song!" X,3

With the ed. song...I was tied between this one, the Bungou Stray Dogs ed. and the Endride ed. The Endride ed. especially is just...lovely! ; v ; But I couldn't find it on YouTube </3 
Maybe just go to any episode and skip to the end to listen to it because it's so beautiful and the lyrics are just...some of the most amazing lyrics ever :,3 I kind of cried a bit when I first heard it :,)
But even so! KUMAMIKO DANCING is definitely a good ed. song! >ω<

6. Who was your favourite seiyuu of the season?
My favourite seiyuu of the season was, of course, Koutarou Nishiyama (voiced Yoshiharu Hisomu from Kizniaver).


I became familiar with Koutarou when he was cast as Atsushi is Binan Koukou Chiyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! which was...a very funny and odd anime :,)
Yoshiharu actually struck my interest when I saw his profile and this also sucked because he didn't appear in the anime properly until the third episode ;;; but when he did...what an entrance it was! >/ / /<
He is one of..."those" characters! >ω< being Kiznaivers, they share each other's pain and Yoshiharu enjoys this pain. To the point that, when he first appeared, he literally blissed the fuck out to the pain and OMFG! I was literally screaming and blushing SO MUCH! And that is how he became my favourite character! ;3
BUT KOUTAROU! 
I didn't know he was capable of such sexy moans ;/ / /; 
Uwaa~ Just thinking about them is making me want to bliss out like Yoshiharu ; v ;
He really did bring a uniqueness to Yoshiharu that I really couldn't picture anyone else other than HIM voicing this guy :,)

..plus Koutarou is such a cutie and I LOVE him! *ω*

7. Who was your favourite male character?
My favourite male character was Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs.


First of all...Bungou Stray Dogs is amazing! :,)
It's literally the perfect balance of story, drama and comedy! Watch. It.
But Dazai...
HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!! Dazai~~ ω
He is a mix of sexy, cute and funny! :,D ..it's also this guy's dream to commit suicide! Or, after a while, commit a lovers suicide as he starts going after pretty girls and asking them if they would join him :,)
BWAH! He's just the best in SO many ways! :,)
I mean, LOOK AT HIM!! ;ω; LOOK at that beautiful, sexy faaaaaaace!! *sighhhh~*
I love him! I really, really do! *v*

8. Who was your favourite female character?
Another visit from Kiznaiver again :,) but my favourite female character was Nico Niyama


Nico is a precious angel and must be protected at all costs! I will not tolerate failure! >.<
The reason Nico was my favourite female character is because she has such a lovely and genuine personality! Even when she confronts Chidori about her feelings for Tenga, she doesn't try to hide anything! She lays everything out and I really admire the CRAP out of her for that ;;;
She's also very cheerful, funny, bright, outgoing...kind of immature and also girly >ω<
Nico is also quite perceptive which, because of how she usually acts, surprises everyone :,)
Another reason she is so loveable is because she truly believes that her and her fellow Kiznaivers are friends :3 while Honoka most of the time points out they are also companions because of the Kizna experiment, Nico insists they are friends and really cares about everyone and really loves everyone! 
That precious smile! ; v ;
Nico deserves all the happiness in the World!! *O*

9. Who was your least favourite character?
Meh. I really didn't like Eiji Hoshimiya from Big Order (TV).


This anime was one I really didn't like in general, but Eiji made is so much harder to like :,)
I think what bothers me most about him is that he is so indifferent to everything around him! It seriously bugs me >. >
In general, he just really annoys me :,)
..that's it!
Seriously, that's all! He's indifferent and annoys me :,)
The relationship between him and his sister freaks me out as well.. I mean, yes they are step-siblings, but still! :,)
I know it's silly of me to say this guy is my least favourite character when I only really have two legit reasons.. But you must all have a character you dislike for no real reason, you just can't relate to them at all, right? Well, that's kind of what it is for me and Eiji :,)
Nothing relatable about him and because of that, he's a very hard character to like .-.

~   ~   ~

So that was my Spring Anime Tag!
The next season of anime is, obviously, the Summer season! ^O^
I am going to be watching SO many series, it's literally unbelievable! I'm actually concerned at how I'll manage it.. But it's not MY fault so many awesome looking series air in one season! ;;;

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and if you're interested, here is a link to my MAL account :3

Thank you for reading and have a great day! n.n

BYESIES~! c:
                         xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment