Friday 2 October 2015

October Updates~

Y-Yahalloooo~
*hides* | _・)

I'm sorry I've been gone for...2 months..! ;____; I didn't realise it had been that long :,)
And honestly, I have NO idea as to what has kept me blogging for 2 months.. ^ ^;
But I'm blogging today, so I guess I can say TADAIMAAA~~ (^ω^)

Aaaaaanyway! :3 what else can I say...
[..you'd think being away for 2 months would give me something to talk about :,3]
Well, I at least have a couple of ideas for a few blogs, so that should stop me from being away for another 2 months! x,D other than that though, I really can't think of anything ;A;
I'm definitely excited for the release of Tales of Zestiria this month! *ω* it feels like it's been such a long wait! ..especially since I gave up on Tales of Xillia 2 :,)
No reason for that particularly, I just couldn't get into it like I did with Tales of Xillia which is...kinda sad :< but thank GOD for Tales of Zestiria :3
I've also been religiously playing Amnesia: Memories and Steins;Gate (..I-I'm not planning on reviewing them or anything..! B-BAKA!) and they've been awesome! <3
Especially Amnesia: Memories * / / / / * I've been wanting to play an Amnesia game for SO long and it's just such a shame some otome games don't get translated into English (..although some of Amnesia has been more Engrish instead..) TT~TT So when I found out that Amnesia: Memories was...I made sure to buy it STRAIGHT away!
It's such a HNNNNNNNNNNNNG-some game and I can't WAIT to review it! <3
Steins;Gate might take a bit longer to review since I want to try and see every character ending (currently working on 3/6, so..) before I do, so ya' :D but it will happen! >ω<
I'm also getting Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer some time today, so when I've played that for a bit, I'll review that too :> since I've played Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I think I'll be able to review Happy Home Designer fairly well since I'm familiar with the series :3 there have also been a lot of mixed thoughts on this game, so I want to throw my thoughts into that dispute as well ;D

On a completely unrelated note, I've been SO obsessed with this song! *ω*
Kagamine Rin・Len - Love and Hate (English Subbed)
I remember being obsessed with this song AAAAAAGES ago and I suddenly thought the other day..
 "OMG! SUKI KIRAI!" and had to listen to it again and...well, there you go :,3
Also Rin and Len are my baaaaaabies! ✿♥‿♥✿ I LOVE THEM LOTSH!~♪

I can't really think of anything else to say..
But I'll be back soon with some game reviews and a few other things so BE EXCITED! <3
I'm sorry this blog update was so short, I just really have nothing to say! D; there's only so much you can do between watching endless amounts of anime series ;3 but then again, I LOVE doing that so...eh. Why am I complaining again..? xp

Anyway, thank you for reading and have a great day! n.n
I'll be blogging again soon! :D

BYESIES~! c:
                          xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment