Tuesday 5 May 2015

May Updates~

Hello there~!
Don't tell me I've been away for almost 2 months .-.
Because I know I have been. Tch.

I wonder how many people actually noticed my absence? Probably not many :,)
Well, the reason I haven't blogged in a while is simply because I didn't have anything to blog about.
Yea...that's how boring my life is .-.
I mean, not an awful lot has happened recently either, but I felt I should write an update anyway and hope ideas pop into my head as I go! ^v^

What to start with..? Hmm...
Oh! Well (even though this isn't about me...sort of..?) my mum is getting married in June! <3
I'm SO excited! It's not going to be your traditional type of wedding because my mum is pretty low key :,) her and her partner are going to get married at a registry office and then have friends and family come back to our house afterwards for the party! :D
We've hired someone to make lots of yummy food and we're going to make the garden look all pretty and stuff ^v^ We're going to get a gazebo or two and decorate them with pretty fairy lights and have tables underneath with food and drinks available on them and we're also going to put loads of pretty decorations and things on the tables :3 my mum has gone with a green theme (I'm not sure why...maybe because it'll be summer?) so the tables will have a lot of green decorations on them! Me and my sister have also helped to put together a playlist since we want music playing :D and I'm going to help with decorating little things like small jars to put candles and flowers in etc.
It's not even MY wedding and I'm SO excited :,) I mean, I should be right? My mum has been with her partner for over 11 years .-. I think a wedding is loooooooooong overdue :,)

OH!
Something that is a little bit more about me :,)
I finally...FINALLY finished Tales of Xillia a few days ago <3
If you've been following my blog, you'll know how long I've been working on that game :,) it's not even that the game was hard it was just...erm...
Well basically, I started the game when it first came out and I eventually got stuck at a certain boss fight (Brutaur) and because I hadn't spent enough time levelling up, I kept dying over and over again .-. So I started again and spent a tonne of time levelling up whenever I entered a new hunting ground area. And when I reached Brutaur again, it was a cake walk ;p

[even though I was level 25 the first time I encountered this boss, I still ended up dying even though Brutaur was only level 24 .-.
The second time, I was actually level 50! So screw you, Brutaur!! x,D]

So, everything was all good from there! :3 
I then made sure I was level 70 before heading back towards Fennmont nearer to the end which took SO long because...ugh! The monsters would only give out...1000 EXP max. and so I had to eat loads of meals to increase EXP gain :,) and I also got a dog during that time and had my operation (irl btw if that wasn't already clear.. x,D), so I wasn't on ToX as much as I would have liked to have been :,)
But regardless, I finished it a few days ago! <3
I didn't die ONCE during that play through until I encountered Muzét before the final boss fight! I mean, WHAT WAS THAT EVEN!? It was just Milla and Jude and the idea was I (playing as Milla) would do most of the attacking while Jude handled the healing! .-. it took me several tries and my mum even shouted at me at one point for raging too loudly :,) but I finally beat her!
And then it was Gaius and Muzét together .-.
OhMyGod! That wasn't even funny! > <
Literally 5 seconds in I was getting my ass handed to me!! D:< I eventually had to give in and switch the battle to easy mode *cries* and that worked .-. I mean, it was actually easy once you got started! It began as just Jude and Milla and gradually your other party members join in (Leia, Elize, Alvin and Rowen) and once Rowen joined in at the end, his attack was literally ALL it took and the battle was over :,)
And I'm currently suffering from Post Tales of Xilla Depression :,)
I miss the game SO much it's not even a joke! ;^; I actually ache for it! </3 I mean, the ending was perfect and I loved it (I even cried! Cried like a little baby!)...but I just miss it SO much! I can't wait to start Tales of Xillia 2, but at the same time...I don't want to because I know it will just end again T.T
Although I do want to play ToX a second time because you get to play as Milla and Jude so there are events in the game that are only specific to each character .-. which annoys me a little because there are a few boss fights that are only available to Jude and where he gets loads (those being Gaius and Muzét (I think..), Alvin, Ivar, Agria and Presa) Milla only gets one (Muzét...well, there is another, but it's SO weak I don't consider it a boss) .-.
...most of you probably don't even know what I'm talking about ^v^"
But I will say that if you have a PS3...GET Tales of Xillia! <3 it's seriously such an amazing game and I love it SO much! *w*
BUT!
You can't have Alvin .-. he's mine!

I love him SO much it hurts aaaahhh ;//////;

So that's the end of my ToX talk...
I think that's all I have to say .-.
In nearly two months that's really all I have..? :,)
Well, at least you all know I'm still alive heh x,D

So, I'll try and keep up with with blogging...like I say every time! But this time, I'll really try! *^*
Maybe I'll start reviewing more anime series and games or something, who knows? Something to keep me blogging more frequently :,)

Anyway! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! <3
BYESIES~! n.n
                            xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment